Savory Pie Crust
Pate à Tarte saléeThis is a savory pie crust recipe for quiches of course but also as a base for other savory pies.This is a "pate brisée" kind of dough. It is fast and easy to make but also versatile.From far my favorite for quiches.Bon appétit!you may also like:QuicheSmoked Salmon Quiche
- 250 g flour
- 125 g butter
- 1 pinch salt
- water to consistency
- Prepare the ingredients,
- mix the soft butter with the flour and salt
- until you get a sand-like consistency
- Add slowly the water and mix until you get a uniform ball of dough that doesn't stick. You may need more or less than indicated.
- Flatten the ball and film it. Let it rest for 20 min in the fridge.
- Then, simply roll it and place it into the mold. Et voila!
Calories: 165kcalCarbohydrates: 33gProtein: 5gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 29mgPotassium: 73mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 34IUCalcium: 30mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!