Smoked Salmon Quiche
Quiche au saumon fuméThis is a fast and easy Smoked Salmon Quiche recipe with a puff pastry and a creamy custard.Versatile it is ideal for lunch or dinner it is also great for a picnic or as a small version for Aperitif or a buffet.I particularly like it because it takes little to no time to put together and is always very much enjoyed by my friends and family.Bon appetit!
- 1 roll of pastry dough
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup saour cream 1 pot of creme fraîche
- 4 cups grated cheese
- 1 tbs mustard
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 pinch salt and paper
- 250 g of smoked salmon about 250g
- Gather the ingredients. Preheat the oven at 350°F, Gas Mark 4 (180°C)
- Prep the pie pan. Put the dough in the mold. This one was rectangular so I cut it into smaller pie pans.
- To save the leftover dough, I put it in another small pie pan, to bake.
- Place the salmon slices on the bottom.
- Mix the sour cream, eggs, mustard, pepper, and ginger together until well combined.
- Add and mix the grated cheese into the mix.
- Pour the mix on top of the salmon.
- Put the quiche in the oven at 350°F, Gas Mark 4 (180°C) for about 30 min or until golden brown and firm. If the middle is still wriggling when you move the pan, it needs to cook longer.
- Et voilà! Take it out it is ready to serve warm or cold.
Calories: 1964kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 124gFat: 159gSaturated Fat: 98gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6gMonounsaturated Fat: 46gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 802mgSodium: 3103mgPotassium: 612mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 5015IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 3319mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!