Tarte Tomate / French Tomato Tart
This Tomato and Cheese Pie is a nice, fast, and easy summer dish.Served with a salad it makes for an effortless delicious dinner.Quick and easy for when you need to improvise or are busy.You can also take it on the go and even eat it cold if you can not reheat it.Bon Appétit!
- 1 puff pastry roll
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 4 cups grated cheese of your choice
- Gather the ingredients. Preheat the oven at 460°F or Gas mark 4 (240°C) Slice the tomatoes.
- Apply the pastry dough to the pie dish, without the paper.
- Trim the edges.
- Spread the mustard on the bottom
- Add the grated cheese.
- Lay the sliced tomatoes out on top. It is ready to go in the oven.
- Take it off the oven when golden. It should cook really fast, be careful. Et voilà!
Calories: 14kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 60mgPotassium: 153mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 516IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 9mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!