Those are puff pastry palmiers with chocolate or Nutella spread inside before folding .
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate spread or nutella
- Gather the ingredients. preheat the oven at 350°F or Gas mark 4 (180°C) .
- Unroll the sheet of puff pastry dough. Spread some sugar all over the surface and press it on with the rolling pin. (Don't press too hard)
- lightly Mark your middle, quarter, and eighth part by folding as shown in the pictures.
- Spread the chocolate (or Nutella).
- Fold the two ends at the same time so that they meet in the middle.
- That should look like that
- Cut 1 cm thick slices, or about ½ inch.Deep the slices in a bowl of sugar on both sides, and place them on parchment paper. You cat pool slightly the top of the "ears" outward to get the perfect shape. keep a large enough space between them so that they can spread themselves.
- pop them in the oven and let them bake for about 15 to 20 min at 350°F or Gas mark 4 (180°C) or until golden.Et Voilà!
Calories: 1548kcalCarbohydrates: 400gSodium: 4mgPotassium: 8mgSugar: 399gCalcium: 4mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a comment