Fresh Blueberry Pie
This Fresh blueberry pie is a typical french pie with diplomat cream on shortcrust pastry and fresh berries on top.A nice fresh and elegant dessert for special occasions.Bon appétit!Here are the recipes for Diplomat cream, Shortcrust pastryand the instructions for Pie shells.
for the dough
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅔ cups butter soft (at room temperature)
for the cream diplomat
- 1 cup milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 egg yolks
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 gelatin slides
4 cups berries
- Follow the short pie crust recipe.
- And the pie shells instructions.
- Follow the diplomat cream recipe.
- When all the elements are ready you can fill the pie shell with the cream diplomat and top it with the berries. Et voilà!
The key here is to be organized, it can be time-consuming, so it is nice to bake this pie when you have time to enjoy the process. You can also prepare the pie shell before and keep it in a dry container. You can also start the diplomat cream the day before.
Calories: 249kcalCarbohydrates: 49gProtein: 6gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 37mgPotassium: 106mgFiber: 1gSugar: 21gVitamin A: 147IUCalcium: 68mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!