Goat Cheese Salad
Salade Chevre ChaudDelicious warm goat cheese toast on top of a salad! So simple and so good!That is a typical summer salad for a lunch on the terrace on a sunny day.Some like it simple naked others with a drizzle of honey or some herbs de Provence.This salad is usually prepared with some bacon or parma ham, but his time it was a vegetarian version for me.Bon appétit!
- 4 slices of french goat cheese log "bûche de chevre"
- green salad
- ½ tomato
- ½ cup nuts ( here i have pine nuts)
- olive oil
- a drizzle of balsamic cream sauce
- 4 slices of bread ( here i have baguette bread)
- Preheat the oven at 460°F, Gas mak 8. (240°C) Gather the ingredients. Cut the tomato and the cheese and bread.
- Grille the pine nuts quickly.
- Lay the cheese out on the bread slices, ready to grill in the oven.
- Bake the toasts for about 8 minutes or until golden. During this time, assemble the salade and add the oil and balsamic on top.
- Lay the toasts on top. Et voilà!
Calories: 439kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 13gFat: 37gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 8gMonounsaturated Fat: 23gSodium: 12mgPotassium: 576mgFiber: 7gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 523IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 57mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a comment